What is silk printing
- Issue Time
Screen printing belongs to hole printing. It is called the four printing methods together with lithography, embossing and gravure. Hole printing includes transcription plate, hole engraving plate, spray printing and screen printing. The principle of hole plate printing is: when printing a printing plate (a hole that can pass through the ink is made on the plate base of paper film plate or other plates), the ink is transferred to the substrate (paper, ceramics, etc.) through the hole of the hole plate through a certain pressure to form an image or text.
Advantages of screen printing:
(1) It is not limited by the size and shape of the substrate.
Generally, printing can only be carried out on the plane, and screen printing can not only print on the plane, but also print on shaped objects with special shapes, such as spherical surfaces. Anything with shapes can be carried out by screen printing.
(2) The layout is soft and the printing pressure is small.
The screen is soft and elastic.
(3) Strong ink layer coverage.
It can be printed in pure white on all black paper with strong three-dimensional feeling.
(4) Suitable for various types of inks.
(5) Strong optical rotation resistance.
It can keep the luster of printed matter unchanged. (temperature and sunlight have no effect). This makes it possible to print some self-adhesive without additional lamination and other processes.
(6) Printing methods are flexible and diverse.
(7) Plate making is convenient, the price is cheap and the technology is easy to master.
(8) Strong adhesion.
(9) It can be pure manual silk screen printing or machine printing.
(10) It is suitable for long-term display, and the advertising outdoors is expressive.